• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

CM (2012) #14 cameo. 1st print plus a 1:30 variant..

CM (2012) # 17 cameo in first print.... CM 17 2nd cameo plus full in costume cover appearance.(rare)

All new Marvel Point 1 2014. Regular cover, 1:75 variant, And... 2nd print

MS MARVEL #1 regular cover

1:50 Adams variant

1:100 Adams variant

Mckelvie design variant

Then ......2nd print, 3rd print, 4th print, 5th print, 6th print and the 7th print..WOW..

This reminds me of Adam Warlock and his multiple cameos.

Once again, and I hope for all – let’s not be ridiculous. Adam Warlock as such is clearly introduced in Marvel Premiere #1. And the origin story of "Him" is Fantastic Four #66-67; people can say and collect whatever they want: this won’t change the fact Thor #165-166 are just an accidental story, also pretty much forgettable, IMO.

As far as Kamala Khan goes, all these "teasers" may be nice, but in the end she is introduced in Ms. Marvel #1, and possibly the All-New Marvel Now Point One if it has a short story (I don’t have it). :shrug:

SEVEN prints?!?!?

Wow.

CRAZY ! and it is Marvels #1 digital comic. She has serious fans.

Well, it’s one of the few Marvel titles with some nice ideas behind – and not "degenerative" – it’s also fresh in its take of the teenager experience as a superhero: not pretentious and we can say really attuned to the original Marvel age's underlying poetics. As much as Nova was the "Spider-Man for the 1970s" Ms. Marvel is slowly growing as a favorite because of inherent qualities, not hype of any kind.

This reminds me of Adam Warlock and his multiple cameos.

Once again, and I hope for all – let’s not be ridiculous. Adam Warlock as such is clearly introduced in Marvel Premiere #1. And the origin story of "Him" is Fantastic Four #66-67; people can say and collect whatever they want: this won’t change the fact Thor #165-166 are just an accidental story, also pretty much forgettable, IMO.

As far as Kamala Khan goes, all these "teasers" may be nice, but in the end she is introduced in Ms. Marvel #1, and possibly the All-New Marvel Now Point One if it has a short story (I don’t have it). :shrug:

SEVEN prints?!?!?

Wow.

CRAZY ! and it is Marvels #1 digital comic. She has serious fans.

Well, it’s one of the few Marvel titles with some nice ideas behind – and not "degenerative" – it’s also fresh in its take of the teenager experience as a superhero: not pretentious and we can say really attuned to the original Marvel age's underlying poetics. As much as Nova was the "Spider-Man for the 1970s" Ms. Marvel is slowly growing as a favorite because of inherent qualities, not hype of any kind.

Hey Claudio, I always enjoy reading your FF66/67 take - full of conviction! (thumbs u

As for ANMN Point One, yeah there's a stand alone 8-page story in there where you can see her full introduction and the scope of her powers - It's pretty cool actually. I picked up a couple for $2/ea at my LCS yesterday. You should be able to pick one up at a bargain too. I actually bought my 10-yr old daughter a TPB of Ms. Marvel to get her off her Archies.

I can also understand why some folks gravitate to those teaser issues - it appears that cool covers and inherent lower print runs are enough for some to pay the premium.

So, is it safe to assume a print run under 1500 for CM17 2nd?

400th book that month was Avengers World (2nd/3rd print?) at 1554. They also list the 406, 412, 414, and 415th spot @ 1440-1285 print run, and it might have fallen in there somewhere.

If not for this book, then ANMN would be clear winner, but CM17 2nd with a cover app and a ultra low print takes the cake, IMO.

Point One seems to be getting more interest on ebay. People must be realizing 1st full appearance means a bit anyways.

Gotta be in direct response to the talk about it here, but it does seem to be the sensible Kamala book to get attention.