• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

What i personally am willing to pay right now:

9.8 $500

9.6 $300

Raw NM+ $250

Raw NM $200

Its hard to tell what the supply is !! this range seemed right to me .. 9.8-500-600 9.6-300-400 blue label. I have turned over many leaves, and they are just not sitting out there in back issue boxes.

If any news hits on her look out. I hope it doesn't, I kinda like her innocence and would like to see her grow in comic form for a while first.

Seriously how is Captain Marvel #17, even in 9.8 so expensive?

One could speculate that it's because it's the sorta-kinda the first non-full appearance of an unnamed character in a costume on a cover of a low print-run 2nd print story that doesn't contain this character in costume or name her but precedes another book that does show her in costume and names her.

Or something like that.

One could speculate that it's because it's the sorta-kinda the first non-full appearance of an unnamed character in a costume on a cover of a low print-run 2nd print story that doesn't contain this character in costume or name her but precedes another book that does show her in costume and names her.

Or something like that.

:signfunny::applause:

I still own one though...

Why is anything worth anything?

Or something like that.

:facepalm: no sorta about it ! kinda sorta hater. Edited by paul747

Or something like that.

:facepalm: no sorta about it ! kinda sorta hater.

Hey now! :sumo:

201_44_zpsk1paiy7t.jpg

Or something like that.

:facepalm: no sorta about it ! kinda sorta hater.

Hey now! :sumo:

201_44_zpsk1paiy7t.jpg

nice copy ! you saving that for your captain marvel 17 2nd print BURNING ! lol