• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Going up and up...this book doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print CGC

I hope so!

When I bought mine last week, I'd never seen one in hand and I thought it might have had some slight cover soiling so I graded it VF-. But maybe that's just the way the cover is? Still think/hope I got a good deal on it.

Can anyone else help me get a better idea of the one I posted in PGM?

I hope so!

When I bought mine last week, I'd never seen one in hand and I thought it might have had some slight cover soiling so I graded it VF-. But maybe that's just the way the cover is? Still think/hope I got a good deal on it.

The book doesn't have a virgin white cover. It's kind of creamy, as splotchy.

Yeah, It looked "splotchier" in hand than in pics so I never knew what it really looked like. Now that I look at some pics of HG slabbed copies really closely and look for those same splotches, I can see that what I thought was soiling is actually part of the cover. I picked up my VF+/- copy for $70.

I hope anyone paying a premium for CM 17 2nd isn't expecting a full length story starring Ms. Marvel. The prices of the 1st full appearance seem to be dropping...at least the regular cover.

Edited by krighton

I hope so!

The background is definitely not a solid color. I thought the same at first. My copy:

w4czoCo.jpg

I hope anyone paying a premium for CM 17 2nd isn't expecting a full length story starring Ms. Marvel. The prices of the 1st full appearance seem to be dropping...at least the regular cover.
You can grab them for free even...

It'll be fine when they announce the cartoon and/or her appearance in the captain marvel movie

So fine for the long run i guess

Where are you finding them for free?

I hope so!

The background is definitely not a solid color. I thought the same at first. My copy:

w4czoCo.jpg

Yep.

So what do you make of these blue streaks in the corner of mine?

20150830_162507_zpso0b9yt52.jpg

I replied in your PGM thread. (thumbs u

Now, just as a diversion – instead of talking of prices and "hot" issues alone, could we talk a bit about the stories? lol

So far, the issues I enjoyed most have been the last ones, I still have to read #15 and beyond, but loved #13 and #14… :)

Now, just as a diversion – instead of talking of prices and "hot" issues alone, could we talk a bit about the stories? lol

So far, the issues I enjoyed most have been the last ones, I still have to read #15 and beyond, but loved #13 and #14… :)

That's just silly.

That's just silly.

:makepoint:

Where are you finding them for free?

Krighton snagged some for free in one of those giving tree threads. Good grab !