KAMALA KHAN
4 4

879 posts in this topic

1,517 posts
Is it a 2nd print? If not, I'm not interested.

Can I have every 1st print you own then please? lol

19,788 posts

get ready for a LOT of Wildcats comics...

3,116 posts

get ready for a LOT of Wildcats comics...

No Brigade? Or New Men?

1,323 posts

Anyone else reading her new series?

1,323 posts

How is she doing on that avengers book? In not reading that one, is she being devoped well on that book or is it not worth the time?

2,468 posts
How is she doing on that avengers book? In not reading that one, is she being devoped well on that book or is it not worth the time?
I think its ok. I only read the first one. There are some good Kamala moments and exchanges. Seems like they are playing Miles, Sam and Kamala like current young kids , very up to date and well played. I will continue to read it. Edited by paul747

83 posts

The $625 BIN on the 9.8 was me. It was little higher than I'd been targeting, but I wanted a 9.8 and missed the live auctions.

The first appearance debate outcome is, to a degree, irrelevant. Crazy talk, I know. All the titles with an argument are triggered by the same catalyst: Kamala Khan becoming more popular. A rising tide lifts all ships, and even if you don't think CM 17 2nd print is the flagship of the low-print fleet, she's in the harbor.

6 posts

Time to resurrect this thread.  I just looked up the last sale on e-bay for Captain Marvel 17 2nd print.  It was for over $1,500. 

Like her or not, this comic is going through the roof. 

8 posts

Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print has already established itself as a modern age key. Kamala will continue to become popular as her young audience grows. She is definitely a character that should be invested in for the long term.

on a different note, there hasn't been any recent 9.8 sales on the Captain Marvel 14 variant. 9.6s have sold for 2k. This may be a book that can crack the 10k mark in a few years especially if there's more tv/movie news for KK. 

365 posts

Captain marvel 17 2nd print is the one to have. Am not saying that just because I have a cgc 9.8 signed by Stan Lee. Then again maybe I am. 

123 posts

Haha! Captain Marvel 14 Newsstand price Variant is even more rare than the Conner. We will be posting some cool info on our IG account this week as we are currently doing a mini series on Newsstand variants. 

10,720 posts

Why don’t you post it here while you are at it. 

123 posts

Will do once I post there. We are doing a progression and once we get to that particular stage, I’d be happy to either link or report here. I’ll also show all the Kamala “firsts” including the rares. 

10,152 posts
10 hours ago, Xatari said:

Will do once I post there. We are doing a progression and once we get to that particular stage, I’d be happy to either link or report here. I’ll also show all the Kamala “firsts” including the rares. 

What's the IG name?