• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

anyone got their All New Marvel Point One back from CGC yet......would like to see label nfo.

Same here. With all the heat around the other 'first appearances', i'd like to see what this one comes up as. they're still pretty cheap on ebay compared to the others.

anyone got their All New Marvel Point One back from CGC yet......would like to see label nfo.

Same here. With all the heat around the other 'first appearances', i'd like to see what this one comes up as. they're still pretty cheap on ebay compared to the others.

I just got a call and my order was not processed because my membership expired. They were going to do it on the house as a 1 time courtesy but I would not receive the $150 and 10% towards fees. :facepalm::insane: I just renewed it and it put me back on track. :grin:

I just realized Cpt Marvel 17 2nd prints go for $250+.

Wow.

Yep. I'd like to see that bubble burst as ANMP1 is actually the first app.

Why the hate, man? There's room for both. :baiting:

BTW - Captain Marvel 17 (2nd print) cameo in book, first full costume on cover of book, release date according to Marvel: December 11, 2013

All-New Marvel Now! Point One short story as Ms. Marvel, no cover, release date according to Marvel: January 08, 2014

All-New Marvel Now! Point One (2nd Print) short story as Ms. Marvel, on cover, release date according to Marvel: January 16, 2014

What's the argument again? (shrug)

peace_love_comics_poster-rb6a5c90042e348419201d3861f04e438_wvt_8byvr_324.jpg

I just realized Cpt Marvel 17 2nd prints go for $250+.

Wow.

Yep. I'd like to see that bubble burst as ANMP1 is actually the first app.

Why the hate, man? There's room for both. :baiting:

BTW - Captain Marvel 17 (2nd print) cameo in book, first full costume on cover of book, release date according to Marvel: December 11, 2013

All-New Marvel Now! Point One short story as Ms. Marvel, no cover, release date according to Marvel: January 08, 2014

All-New Marvel Now! Point One (2nd Print) short story as Ms. Marvel, on cover, release date according to Marvel: January 16, 2014

What's the argument again? (shrug)

peace_love_comics_poster-rb6a5c90042e348419201d3861f04e438_wvt_8byvr_324.jpg

:sorry:

She's on the cover of Point One, it's just not a solo cover.

all-new-marvel-now-point-one-300x455.jpg

There will be a subsection of Kamala fans and/or completionists who want Captain Marvel 17 (2nd print) for the cover. Simple as that.

...And a subsection of Kamala fans who want Captain Marvel #14 as Kamala Khan's first appearance :baiting:

;)

Hey guys! :)

The key comments for All-New Marvel Now! Point One #1 say:

1st full appearance of the new Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).

:banana:

now what will we talk about

:cry:

Edited by krighton

Hey guys! :)

The key comments for All-New Marvel Now! Point One #1 say:

1st full appearance of the new Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).

:whee:

Very cool. I'll be interested to see what this does to point one prices on the bay. Will it go up or will CM17 still be the one people are after?

Maybe I'll be able to get a copy of CM17 without paying crazy prices too :banana:

Point One shouldn't be so drastically different in price from CM 17...how many cameo's are worth several times more than the 1st full appearance.

Rough estimate Hulk 181 is worth about 6x for the same grade of Hulk 180.

Maybe CM 17's rare but still it's a 2nd printing which you'd think would take some of the shine off it, even with the new cover.

Edited by krighton

Point One shouldn't be so drastically different in price from CM 17...how many cameo's are worth several times more than the 1st full appearance.

Only a couple come to mind. Jimmy Olsen Darkseid over the Forever People and Manifest Destiny Ottley #1 over MD #4 1st Sacagewea

Rough estimate Hulk 181 is worth about 6x for the same grade of Hulk 180.

Maybe CM 17's rare but still it's a 2nd printing which you'd think would take some of the shine off it, even with the new cover.

Right now, the #14 is... ;)

There will be a subsection of Kamala fans and/or completionists who want Captain Marvel 17 (2nd print) for the cover. Simple as that.

...And a subsection of Kamala fans who want Captain Marvel #14 as Kamala Khan's first appearance :baiting:

;)

Hey, if you're sitting on a stack of 14's more power to you.

I've got more 14, 17 and ANMN Point One than 17 2nd prints. Just calling it how I see it.