• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

21 posts in this topic

Typical :rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping: $4.50 Flat. I will ship internationally, just PM me for a quote.

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received.

Payment: Paypal. Payment must be received within 3 days of purchase.

Thank you for looking!

Edited by Nikelspot

Tales of Suspense #52 1st Black Widow. The book has some amateur color touch on the cover in several spots and tape toward the top of the spine. See pics. Decent looking VG copy.

Asking $135

100_7616_zpsjphemnco.jpg

100_7617_zpsdhcamnj1.jpg

100_7618_zpsza8bciqw.jpg

100_7619_zps6m5thurw.jpg

100_7612_zpsidutcfjv.jpg

100_7613_zpsnz7wikfn.jpg

100_7614_zpsxggpuet4.jpg

100_7621_zps2oqvk3rd.jpg

100_7622_zpsfvgjirtf.jpg

On the back cover is the name Lucas Dang. Old school collector who use to live in Ca. Maybe still does? I got my Tec 35 from him in the mid 90s.

On the back cover is the name Lucas Dang. Old school collector who use to live in Ca. Maybe still does? I got my Tec 35 from him in the mid 90s.

Is the phone # still valid? :think:

Is the phone # still valid? :think:

Dang!

Tales of Suspense #52 1st Black Widow. The book has some amateur color touch on the cover in several spots and tape toward the top of the spine. See pics. Decent looking VG copy.

Asking $135

100_7616_zpsjphemnco.jpg

It's crazy how these books travel around the world. And I keep forgetting your so old Tyler. You look so young :grin:

Call for a good time...

Dang!

:grin:

lol

Wally and Tyler, I'm gonna be at Duke tomorrow with my son. Where is a good place to grub on the way out of town. Say around 1-2 pm?

out of town?...

The Wooden Nickel in Hillsborough

wooden nickel pub menu

(thumbs u

Yep. I second that. Right in downtown Hillsborough 5 min off 85.

Call for a good time...

Dang!

:grin:

lol

Wally and Tyler, I'm gonna be at Duke tomorrow with my son. Where is a good place to grub on the way out of town. Say around 1-2 pm?

out of town?...

The Wooden Nickel in Hillsborough

wooden nickel pub menu

(thumbs u

Yep. I second that. Right in downtown Hillsborough 5 min off 85.

Done. Looks amazing.