Intrepidxc Kudos!

16 posts in this topic

32,505 posts

Bought a Marvel Spotlight 5 and he delivered fast enough to make the rider proud!

This has got to be the prettiest 7.0 I've seen, I wonder what type of crack the graders were hitting that day...

;)

4,865 posts

Intrepidxc is a awesome individual to transact with! Recently picked up a book from me and the entire transaction was stellar! Asset to the boards!

2,867 posts

Intrepid is tops. He shipped me a CGC-graded book lightning-fast in bomb-proof packaging. Would definitely do more deals with him!

1,879 posts

Bought a hulk 181 book came fast and was packed right. Thanks again

23,372 posts

Picked up a smaller purchase but a book that keeps suffering some type of ding or damage. He said it was NM + and it was NM +. He shipped it better than most and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

All the best and thanks.

1,320 posts

Chris bought some valiant slabs from me-

Paid right away, communication was awesome.

He is literally the greatest man to walk the earth. I wish he was my dad

3,217 posts

Bought a slabbed WD book from me. Great communication, quick pay. A pleasure all around to deal with. Solid citizen.

3,217 posts

Bought another 2 key WD slabs from me. Great communication & quick pay. Always a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

92 posts

Very easy to sell to. Quick to pay and fast to message back. Would love to sell to again.

129 posts

Bought a graded book from Christopher that's going into my permanent collection. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much

David

2,812 posts

Really awesome seller!  Did a larger transaction of a slabbed key and it went super smooth.  Very nice guy, packaging was great, can't say enough about how much of an asset he is to the boards. A+ 

116 posts

Purchased a few High grade Image books. Quick delivery and packed well to arrive safely. Thanks again!

130 posts

Great seller!!!  I bought a WD#1 using time payments.  Very easy to deal with, great communication.  The book was extremely well packed and protected and arrived very quickly following my final payment.  Overall great transaction.  I would not hesitate doing business with again!