• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One more to go!

7 posts in this topic

ComicLink comes through again!

I was really wondering if I could ever complete my DC Bicentennial set. After collecting 30 of the 33 titles, I only managed to find a raw high-grade copy of Claw #8. Our Fighting Forces #168 and Weird War Tales #47 were not showing up anywhere and haven't for the last several years!

Then I saw Weird War Tales #47 on a ComicLink auction! I was prepared to go as high as possible to win it but fortunately, like most of the titles in my prize set, it's not a comic most people would want and I got it for a steal.

Anyway, there's only one title left for me - Our Fighting Forces #168. Crossing my fingers!

16564.jpg

See more journals by willybaum

That moment I see the issue you are looking for posted and could of swore I had one but after looking mine was Our Fighting Forces issue 138. I have a friend with a huge Our Fighting Forces Collection that she ended up getting in a bulk lot at one point. I can ask her if you'd like and are still looking?

I friend says she believes she has it but its not cgc graded. How do you feel about that? I'm sure we can arrange something with like a million pictures of it to see if you like what you see once she digs it out.

She just texted saying she found it and its in pretty great condition. She's gonna take some photos so when you are ready to see it she has them.

Also I work 12hours nights and I work tomorrow so if I don't reply fast either I'm at work or passed out but I will keep an eye on here as much as I can.