• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Madness Grading Contest

616 posts in this topic

Get on the list Greggy, or STFU! Christo_pull_hair.gif
sleeping.gif

Sissy Canadian yeahok.gif

Better things to do than deal with an organzer who can't write proper rules or enforce them properly. tongue.gif

Better things to do than deal with an organzer who can't write proper rules or enforce them properly. tongue.gif

Be part of the solution...not the problem... tongue.gif

Jim

sorry.gif OK....I'm in....just so I can b*[#@$%!!!] and whine about the results during the competition! yay.gif

Jim

sorry.gif OK....I'm in....just so I can b*[#@$%!!!] and whine about the results during the competition! yay.gif

thumbsup2.gif You'll do well...some old timers still remember the Joanna bet...

Jim

Jim

Jim

Greggy honored that one though, even though he lost. yay.gif

Jim

Jim

Greggy honored that one though, even though he lost. yay.gif

893blahblah.gif

We have 36 players so far, we need 28 more.

The rules are very simple this time.

Everyone is assigned a Number. Two numbers will be pulled out of a box, those two will face off. The one closest to the grade advances to the next round, the one that looses is out of the contest. In the event of a tie, a new book will be shown until one person wins.

The only thing that will be noted is page quality and old/new slab. Graders notes WILL NOT be provided.

Grades by the contenstants must be PMed to me.

We have 36 players so far, we need 28 more.

The rules are very simple this time.

Everyone is assigned a Number. Two numbers will be pulled out of a box, those two will face off. The one closest to the grade advances to the next round, the one that looses is out of the contest. In the event of a tie, a new book will be shown until one person wins.

The only thing that will be noted is page quality and old/new slab. Graders notes WILL NOT be provided.

If you're not going to provide graders notes, could you please try not to post books that have wear/staining that is not visible in a scan? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gif