• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Defenders Thread - Netflix & **Marvel Spoiler Filled**

117 posts in this topic

Daredevil has officially launched the Defenders on Netflix, so thought this thread should come too.

300px-Marvel_Feature_Vol_1_1.jpg

Personally, I think Daredevil is so good, it might even get multiple seasons before The First Defenders, and season one of Daredevil was filmed before any other castings, so it makes sense to ahve a second Daredevil with some overlap into the other shows too.

Edited by CBT

Will they be Hulk-less?

From what I've seen of Daredevil, the Marvel movie properties need to stay far away from it and the related Netflix shows. Two totally different approaches to the Marvel Universe that should not mix.

Nighthawk?

(worship)

This may be an actual possibility after his name was mentioned in Daredevil.

Really?

:applause:

As referenced here:

What seems like a throwaway remark by Owsley is actually a nod to The Defenders comics, too. ""Make sure Richmond's on the guest list. He won't come, but he'll get pissy if he isn't invited." He's talking about Kyle Richmond, known as Nighthawk. Richmond was kind of a spoiled, rich toolbag before he became the super strong Nighthawk, and he eventually became a key member of the classic Defenders lineup.

I still have a feeling it goes like this:

Phase I

DD S1 & S2

Jessica Jones S1

Luke Cage S1

Iron Fist S1

Defenders S1

Phase II

DD S3 (& S4?)

Heroes for Hire S1 (combining JJ, Cage & Iron Fist into 1 show)

Punisher S1

Moon Knight, Blade or Daughters of the Dragon S1 (gut feeling & total wild guess)