• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remarked and resketched thread
17 17

632 posts in this topic

It is one of my favorite modern covers. I was concerned before it was finished I might have to post it in the "Ugliest Stan Lee SS" thread but he didn't sign over anyone's face or other's signatures so it turned out great.

I was lucky enough to be able to get Mr. Rodriguez to do a sketch on my Edge of Spider-verse comic at the NY SE show and he drew the same thing. I have stared at it but cannot figure out what it is. Can someone point out what is what? I get that it is supposed to be Spider-Gwen but I cannot see what line is what. I thank you all in advance.

This is awesome!

I was happy to finally have Bob Layton remark one of my books. He hasn't been willing the past several years because understandably he considers remarks as "defacing" the art. He broke his rule on this one because he said, "I couldn't make that cover any worse!" :grin: