• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KryptoMayor Kudos Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

Thanks Jerry!!

just bought some comics from KryptoMayor again.

The items were as described with great packaging again!!

They were also shipped super fast again!!

Thanks again Krypto!!:banana::banana::banana:

Just concluded a 4 figure deal with Jerry for a big lot of ASM goodness!  Pricing was great, packaging and shipping time were terrific once again.  I wouldn't hesitate to pick up more books from him as he's also a very patient and pleasant person to deal with.  Looking forward to our next deal---thanks again Jerry!!

Just completed another deal with Jerry for a stack of high grade bronze age Archie books from his last sales thread. As always, packing was solid, shipping was quick and the books were as described.

I always look forward to Jerry's sales, and will continue to do so. I'd recommend KryptoMayor in an instant. Thanks sir, looking forward to the next deal. (thumbsu

I had won a Jerry auction that consisted of mags, comics and TPB's. I thought, how in the world is this going to get shipped without being a mess? But Jerry managed to bundle and pack it up like a pro! Received super fast and good communication. Everything was in better condition than I initially thought via pics. Jerry even packed some sweet extras in the box. I'll be on the lookout for more kryptosales for sure