• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KryptoMayor Kudos Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

Just received the books I purchased from Jerry---awesome! Everything arrived exactly as described and you couldn't ask for a more professional AND polite person. First class Boardie all the way!

Count me in on your future sales as I would not hesitate at all to buy again!

Edited by Mapleleafvann

Jerry is my top 5 go-to guys for filling all my PC needs. I always look forward to spending $$$$$$ towards great quality books. Another great transaction. Thanks again as always.

Edited by rip67vdub

I just got a whack of books from Jerry (because Superman is awesome and that's all there is to say about that .... rantrant ....) and it was a great experience. Jerry was fast to get in touch with me with my invoice, responded to my emails lickety-split, the shipping was superb, and the comics look awesome!

Very happy with this one and I would suggest everyone but stuff from him! :banana:

Just concluded another buying round from Jerry and all of the books arrived in bomb-proof packaging---so happy with these babies that I'm looking forward to more sales from him! Prices are great, books arrive exactly how he describes and he is so very easy to deal with---such an asset to this community!

Thanks again Jerry!

I bought a gorgeous book from Jerry using time payments. Over the course of the payments, I had several great conversations with Jerry. He seems like a great guy who was selling some of his most treasured books so that his family could have a swimming pool. That was a very nice sacrifice for his family. The transaction was excellent from beginning and the book was packaged by someone who truly valued it both pre and post sale.

I would not hesitate to do business again with Jerry!

Another great purchase from Kryptomayor. Tight grading. Books were well packaged and shipped quickly (and you can't beat the shipping cost). All around greatness with this sell. I look forward to future sales threads. Thanks.