• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KryptoMayor Kudos Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

It is time for me to start a kudos thread if I plan to buy and sell on this board. Please share your experience with me below. Thank you.

For further references, I have over 1200 positive feedbacks on eBay with a 100% positive rating. My eBay name is jf-ville.

Edited by KryptoMayor

I'm happy to be the first one to leave positive feedback on this thread! Jerry, a.k.a. KryptoMayor bought a book from me and paid promptly. Jerry is easy to work with and responds quickly to PMs. I hope the opportunity arises again to do more business with Jerry! (thumbs u

Brandon

I ordered this book, and am extremely happy :banana:

G.I. Combat 136

OSPG 9.0 is $108

Price $50

148C55F0-2319-4C32-93ED-1BAD4C7193FA_zpsvsuhw0kb.jpg

E241EF3D-8A30-41A5-90B8-E0A53070F58C_zps1inyb6nn.jpg

A1A7B253-2F6D-4987-9252-9F74DF5C1620_zpsyzc8rizi.jpg

I don't purchase much off the boards very often, when I do, it's great to get the service that I got from Jerry(KryptoMayor)

Got a great deal on the book, fast shipping(even with a holiday), and bulletproof packaging.

Great doing business with Jerry

Great Big THANKS!!!

I bought several comics from Jerry and I couldn't be happier with them! They were not only great deals, but he packages very well and ships very quickly. You can't go wrong buying from Jerry, and I definitely recommend him as an A Plus seller!! Two thumbs up!! :golfclap: