• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KryptoMayor Kudos Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

Jerry bought a few books from me. The transaction was very smooth. He even bought an additional order and let me know immediately so I could package them all together instead of doing two separate orders.

It worked out very well and I'm glad to have the opportunity to sell to him :)

I bought two books from Jerry's latest Board offerings. I was impressed with Jerry's excellent service and communication. His packaging on the books(raw) was outstanding, probably the best I have ever seen on raw books, truly bulletproof. You can feel safe buying from Jerry, my highest recommendation.

Just finished my first sales transaction with Jerry, and things couldn't have gone any smoother. The books was shipped immediately and securely, it was accurately graded, and Jerry was a pleasure to talk with as well. Looking forward to more deals with him in the future! (thumbs u