• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #1 cover just showed up on eBay auction

174 posts in this topic

Hello, hope everyone is doing well. Im really excited to say that I picked up the cover from ebay last night. Im putting together a captain america #1 so I couldn't be more excited. My coverless copy is also off white to white pages so it matches the cover nicely. Im just missing 2 wraps and the back cover. Does anyone have any suggestions for the back cover. I know they put some sort of number on it but I would like to get a similar one for a decent price. Also if anybody has some wraps please let me know. Thanks

Ramon

Hello, hope everyone is doing well. Im really excited to say that I picked up the cover from ebay last night. Im putting together a captain america #1 so I couldn't be more excited. My coverless copy is also off white to white pages so it matches the cover nicely. Im just missing 2 wraps and the back cover. Does anyone have any suggestions for the back cover. I know they put some sort of number on it but I would like to get a similar one for a decent price. Also if anybody has some wraps please let me know. Thanks

Ramon

I think the price you paid is in line with its value, but I am just curious if you did not know about the Comiclink auction?

Looks like the same cover has come up for sale again. Isn't the owner of this cover a boardie? Is he the one selling this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1941-WWII-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-COMICS-No-1-Nazi-HITLER-comic-book-COVER-ONLY-/172349158868?hash=item2820cf75d4:g:VGwAAOSwLnBX4aEI

Boardies is knightsfold maybe he can chip in. But my understanding is it now in a slab. Are you sure it is the same cover? I haven't comapred the images.