• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiverbones CGC exclusive Halloween postcard

122 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I know I have been absent for awhile, a long slow decline in my marriage made it really hard to keep up with this board and many other social outlets. On top of recently needing to move into an apartment while still covering half of my mortgage, I broke my collarbone which made it impossible for me to work for nearly a month. Coupled with a crushing Garbage pail Kids deadline, once I got my mobility back I had to focus on that, of which I won't see payment for over a month.

This is hard to say, but I am not going to be able to make it through the next two weeks without some help. I feel awkward offering a cgc card here since I have been away so long, but I am hoping I can sell enough to get me through this week.

I am making an exclusive card of 25 copies of "Creepers" each will have an ink drawing on the back and is signed & numbered. The price is $25 each, which is about half of the ebay value at this point of the year.

The card will have a border, but this is the image

creepers100_zpsbam7xfv2.jpg

I also have a few odds & ends available:

8" x 10" original "Goo-Bury" painting used for Wacky Packages Chrome series #1 and the Wacky Packages series 17 cloth binder. This is a gouache painting on heavy paper and will come with a copy of the printed card. $250 SOLD

goobury_zpswj5wear4.jpg

I also have a one of a kind uncut error sheet of an older postcard release. this is 13" x 19" - SOLD

IMG_0232_zpsw8mwtlau.jpg

IMG_0231_zpsuuotoaxg.jpg

The following 2 older cards are available as well, one copy of each. SOLD

cornishfront_zps4a6alsgv.jpg

showfront_zps5g2lskju.jpg

Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look :foryou:

I wish there was a fainting emoticon, thank you! (worship)

Depends on whether Sharon wants #1 or not :cool:

I didn't even think about them being numbered. I'm always happy to follow behind Andy, I'll take #2, unless someone else wants that one. In that case I'll take #7;)