• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018)
4 4

249 posts in this topic

What an onslaught of movie magic and fun!  Wow, this movie will dazzle the moviegoer with its stunning visuals and strong story line.  If you're on the fence whether to watch it now or wait for the DVD, my recommendation is a strong GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!

Really cool little movie.  Do not underestimate it because it is animated and features " other" Spider people.  My whole family was very surprised how great it was.  Just a very fun movie, well written, acted, and animated. 

I look forward to seeing these characters again. And hope that some of the second tier ones get a little more of the spot light.

Back from watching this movie with my friends. Awesome! I liked the way the story goes like a comic book in motion. It felt natural somehow to me as I sat in my seat. There are many great scenes throughout from start to end. Saw the after credits extra scene.

On 12/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, Capn17 said:

Wife and I saw it yesterday.  Thought it was fantastic.  Did feel like a comic book coming to life.  The music and the style of the animation was great.

This has to be the surprise super hero movie of the year.

Kudos to Sony for making this.

7 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

This has to be the surprise super hero movie of the year.

Kudos to Sony for making this.

...and by everyone's reactions, Nicolas Cage's best appearance in a movie since "Drive Angry."(worship)

But, I did like "Mandy." :acclaim:Just felt like I needed to be a little stoned to enjoy it better.

I’m a huge Spidey fan and I honesty believe this is the best Spider-Man movie made so far.  It was way better than I expected it to be. Best movie I have seen in years. Stunning visuals, great music, did Spidey justice, there aren’t enough good things to say about it really.