• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need for book Famous Fairy Tales 1943 cover by Walt Kelly

2 posts in this topic

We have just seen the proofs to our upcoming Yoe Books/IDW book, Walt Kelly's Fairy Tales. Everything looks pretty good--except the resolution of the cover of the promotional comic Famous Fairy Tales (1943) is way too low-rez. Does some kind soul have this very rare comic that could scan the cover for us? Please spread the word that we are looking high and low. (We could also upgrade a few covers of Fairy Tale Parade, #6,8, and the Four Color Fairy Tale Parade, #50, issues. If you have hi-grade copies of those please also contact me). Thanks deeply, Craig Yoe. Contact: YoeComix@hotmail.com

979204.jpg?-2607702216416115157

I wish I did, Craig. I've got the FC #50 but it's not high enough grade to help, I'm sure.

Good luck, though. Just from the title this is a book I've wanted for years. Now if somebody will just do a Peter Wheat collection...