• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Limited 1/5000 1994 QVC Maximum Carnage Box Set Sega Genesis

31 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2020 at 10:35 PM, Patrick Smatrick said:

Very late here, there are no more available if I read that right? If by chance you do have or find more I've been hoping to come across one and would buy even an incomplete box set. Thank you!

A little over 5 years “very late” perhaps...

On 5/23/2020 at 11:35 PM, Patrick Smatrick said:

Very late here, there are no more available if I read that right? If by chance you do have or find more I've been hoping to come across one and would buy even an incomplete box set. Thank you!

Okay everybody strapped in ? We’re going back to April 27, 2015 in 3....2....1....

On 4/25/2015 at 10:25 PM, Junkdrawer said:

$250 Shipped in the USA. This is a complete box set that was created by Marvel back in 1994. The Sega Genesis game is factory sealed, the HC book is perfect NM+, lapel pins are free of any blemishes and include their original pin backs. COA included. All box insert panels are present. Box bottom and top exhibit shelf wear.

The only place I can find market data is ebay. My price is more than fair. I have 3 of there for sale. The first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Photos coming soon

What are the chances you still have one of these for sale?