• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible Art FS Buy 1 Get 1 Free Scalera Rodriguez Jonboy

23 posts in this topic

decided to thin my collection out a bit. including an extra Invincible commission with each purchase. happy to extend discounts on multiple pieces. first to post "ill take it" gets it. unfortunately, only doing US delivery on these, but, its included! let me know, guys!

Cory Walker 8.5"x11" $50 SOLD

Tony Fleecs 11"x14" $50

image_zpso3ygpvlb.jpg

Jason Metcalf 9"x12" $50

image_zpswngojtvj.jpg

Billy Fowler 9"x12" $50

image_zpsks2assui.jpg

James Silvani 9"x12" $50

image_zpsfxxxcekq.jpg

Tobias Gebhardt 9"x12" $50

image_zpspq85xfjk.jpg

Amy Mebberson 9"x12" $50

image_zpscykucffz.jpg

Thanks! I've got the prices at what I paid. I know Cheung has gone way up and Im not sure Robbi is doing commissions anymore. Like a time machine here, travel back 2 or 3 years and pay those prices! Woohoo!

A lot of nice piece shame it's only in the US it for sale.

Man, if you pay the shipping and accept responsibility for international handling, we could maybe figure something out. I have tons of Masonite, that stuff is invincible.

Hello all! In honor of the week I'll acquire my Grail commission, have decided to share the excitement and offer a special sale for this week only! 50%. That's right, pay half what I paid. Hopefully, some of yall can get some of these piece that'll mean the same to you as my Grail will for me.