• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL bloodshot (2017) Movie thread Bloodshot only

408 posts in this topic

Fans will soon have their first look at Vin Diesel as Valiant’s Bloodshot in live-action. ComicBook.com spoke to Bloodshot director Dave Wilson. Wilson offered an update on the film, including that the first trailer should be released by October.

“We’ve been in post for a while now,” Wilson said. “We got back from shooting this November, December. We’ve had our first previews and everything’s going great. All the visual effects gears are turning. We’ll probably have a few days of reshoots just to pick up a few things we didn’t get down in Cape Town, which is where we shot, and hopefully, the first trailer is coming out October if not sooner, getting ready for our February release date.”

Wilson also touched on what the reactions to those early screenings have been like. “I’m a big visual filmmaker, so the action is all singing a lot,” Wilson says. “And there’s two distinctive, big sequences in the film — well there more than that, but there’s two standouts for me — but one is so heavy with visual effects that when we preview, and it was very, very early and not a lot was there. And then there’s one that’s very practical and that one is just playing like gangbusters. Even though I come from the visual effects world, there’s a sort of inherent fidelity and quality to practical effects and real set pieces that I wanted to lean into in this film. So there’s one and it's crafted entirely from a practical standpoint, which was inspired by a Russian dashboard cam video that I found online.”

On 4/26/2015 at 10:59 PM, DEATHLOK9147 said:

Yes the Drek of the 90's eh..

So, as some of you already know, Valiant is getting into the Cinematic Universe, Starting with Bloodshot, in 2017.

Matthew Vaugn writing the movie, and The directors of John Wick..

This is for bloodshot only.. :makepoint:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/valiant-announces-film-universe-with-bloodshot-harbinger

Seems to be taking its sweet :censored: time!