• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL bloodshot (2017) Movie thread Bloodshot only

408 posts in this topic

Sony Pictures has recently announced that the release date for Vin Diesel's BLOODSHOT is being pushed back from February 21st, 2020 to March 13, 2020.

Although the film is moving nearly a month away from its original debut, the delay will have the Valiant comic adaptation in a much better position to make its mark at the box office. Had BLOODSHOT kept its February date, the forthcoming action spetacle would have found itself in direct competition with DC's BIRDS OF PREY (AND THE FANTABULOUS EMACIPATION OF ONE HARLEY QUINN) which opens on February 7th, as well as the release of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, which is now set for a Valentine's Day debut after applying extensive upgrades to the film's title character.

With BLOODSHOT moved to a March release, Diesel's long-awaited actioner will instead square off against films like Lionsgate’s faith-based drama I STILL BELIEVE and Dave Bautista's family-friendly romp I SPY.

2 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Ticket purchased, first showing on March 12th (the night before)... I'll probably be the only one in my theater who bought their ticket online before March 12th. lol

Good luck, Greg!

I forget - you still own your CGC 10.0 Rai # 0?

12 minutes ago, Gatsby77 said:
15 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Ticket purchased, first showing on March 12th (the night before)... I'll probably be the only one in my theater who bought their ticket online before March 12th. lol

Good luck, Greg!

I forget - you still own your CGC 10.0 Rai # 0?

Yep, I have a few hundred slabs that I would sell before that one. :shy: