• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

760 posts in this topic

I know my last sales thread is barely cold but I thought it would be best to keep this batch of books separate. I'm going to be selling a couple thousand bronze age and Silver-Age books which have been stored away for the last 40 years. Most of the major keys have been sold already but there is still some great high grade semi-keys in the batch. I've got about 60 comics in this batch but I'll be adding some more books every week so do worry about being able to find some books to add to an order.

I'm going to set shipping cost at $5 for the first book and each additional book will be $0.25 in shipping (US only). International orders are welcome and shipping will be at cost for your package. No HOS or PL members need apply. I've been selling on the boards for several years and I hope everyone knows I stand behind my sales with a 100% refund on all orders for whatever reason.

Since these books are on consignment I do not have the ability to bring down the price of the books but I will be offering a 10% discount on any order which has 5 or more books. So all you need to do is grab 5 books and you will receive an instant 10% bulk purchase discount. I truly have no idea what books may be coming up since I've only seen a 5th of the collection but I can guarantee the books are nice and white with fantastic page quality. Any other questions feel free to PM me.

Avengers 52 - VF+ - $50

Avengers%2052%20Front_zps2xibbt2f.jpg

Avengers%2052%20Back_zpsbves0ns2.jpg

Great colours! :applause:

The Silver-Age books are nice but most of the Bronze Age books he bought from the news stands and they pop.