• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% off RAW, LOVELY, GOLDENAGE BOOKS, ALL FLASH to Undercover 3D glasses ADDED

107 posts in this topic

Undercover girl #7, ME. Sold to

Tivo32

There is more creasing on the back than the front cover. There is also a small stain on the front and some tanning on the inside covers..

Grade is 4.0 (lowered for the tanning).

Bin is $55

undercover%20girl%207_0001.jpg

undercover%20girl%207_0002.jpg

Wonder Woman #95.

Atomic Bomb cover and a hard issue to find. I just upgraded so this one is available. There is great gloss, a long crease, and that piece missing lower left. Solid copy with very nice pages and color.

Grade I Gd+ (2.5 (because of the missing piece)

Bin is $85.00Sold to Tivo32

wonder%20woman%2095_0001.jpg

wonder%20woman%2095_0002.jpg

Wow Comics # 54 Mary Marvel and Mr. Scarlett.

The book has nice color, nice pages and a few creases lower right. It also has some color touch on the right edge, that would not affect the grade. I don’t know if it would be considered restored or just noted, but it’s there.

Grade is VG/F

Bin is $50

wow%20comics%2054_0001.jpg

wow%20comics%2054_0002.jpg

Here is what's left. Since I had them out of order, I alphabetized

Page 7

Action Comics #190. 1954 It’s a reading copy, Bin is $30.00

Action Comics #191, Grade is Good+ (2.5) Good guide is $68 bin is $70.

Page 1

All American 43, 1942, Gd/VG because of the foxing. Bin is $200

Page 6

All Flash #9, 1941, Fine- (5.5)Guide is $291, bin is $250

Page 1

Crack Comics #12,1941, publisher is Quality

Lou Fine cover Bin is $275

Page 4

Flash Comics #16 VG $350

Flash Comics #23, Moldoff Hawkman outstanding cover. bin is $115.

Page 2

Green Lantern #12, 1944Grade is Good ..maybe Good+ (2.0 to 2.5) Bin is $135

Marvel Mystery Comics #73, Timely 1946 Nice with amateur restoration

Bin is $275.

Master Comics #70, Captain Marvel Jr Grade is VG (4.0) bin is $40

Page 7

Police Lineup #2,. Grade is VG. Bin is $50

The Saint #6, Lots of GGA art, Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) bin is $65

The Saint Detective Cases. #7. . Grade is Good- (1.8) . Bin is $25

The Saint “The notorious Murder Mob” #9. The grade is VG- (4.5) bin is $40

Page 8

Shield Wizard 5, Grade is Fair/Good. Bin is $130

Shield Wizard 6, Bin is $195

Shield Wizard #9, Grade is Good-, maybe Good, bin is $210

Undercover Girl #5, Starr Flagg (ME) Low grade bin is $35

Undercover Girl #6, Starr Flagg, ME. f. Grade is Fine- (5.5) Bin is $65

Page 9

Wow Comics # 54 Mary Marvel and Mr. Scarlett.Grade is VG/F Bin is $50

Undercover girl #7, ME.

There is more creasing on the back than the front cover. There is also a small stain on the front and some tanning on the inside covers..

Bin is $55

undercover%20girl%207_0001.jpg

undercover%20girl%207_0002.jpg

:takeit: my wife loves the Eiffel Tower and heroine books, this is a must have for her! :)

Undercover girl #7, ME.

Bin is $55

:takeit: my wife loves the Eiffel Tower and heroine books, this is a must have for her! :)

Thanks, Tim! Sold:)

Does she like Comics, too?

Undercover girl #7, ME.

Bin is $55

She does! She is a big Batgirl and Wonder Woman fan. Her holy grail is a nice presenting copy of Wonder Woman #7. Some day! :)

Undercover girl #7, ME.

Bin is $55

She does! She is a big Batgirl and Wonder Woman fan. Her holy grail is a nice presenting copy of Wonder Woman #7. Some day! :)

Probably one of my favorite books..I looked for one, for a long time:) You are very lucky that she shares your hobby:)

Undercover girl #7, ME.

Bin is $55

Probably one of my favorite books..I looked for one, for a long time:) You are very lucky that she shares your hobby:)

We've been collecting since we got married two years ago, it's a fun hobby to share together!

Haha we're young and have a lot of expensive purchases ahead of us in the near future, especially a house. But someday we'll track one down, it's such a cool book!

Well, hopefully, when you get your house, you will have a comic book room since you both collect:) :wishluck:

:news:

Friday morning discount...I was going mark some things down, but I'll just do a general 10% off everything!

Shield Wizard #3, . Grade is poor, but try and find one. $65.00

Wonder Woman #95. Atomic Bomb cover and a hard issue to find. Grade I Gd+ (2.5 (because of the missing piece) Bin is $78.00

Been looking at these two over and over. :takeit: why not, it's the weekend right?

Shield Wizard #3, . Grade is poor, but try and find one. $65.00

Wonder Woman #95. Atomic Bomb cover and a hard issue to find. Grade I Gd+ (2.5 (because of the missing piece) Bin is $78.00

Been looking at these two over and over. :takeit: why not, it's the weekend right?

Sold! Thanks, Tim:) and with those two, you have enough to get free shipping, too:)

I don't have a clue --but I will from now on.

:takeit:

Clue Comics #8 Hillman Publications, Palais art.

Nice, color, nice pages, there is a tear at the bottom staple, but it’s still attached and a stain and some light ripples on the upper right front cover edge, top staple is dark. The Boy King (and his American brother Muggsy) , Night Mare and Sleepy, Stupid Manny, Jackie Law and the Boy Rangers, Zippo,

Grade is VG Bin is $50

clue%208_0001.jpg

clue%208_0002.jpg