• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELL ME SOMETHING FOR $50

59 posts in this topic

honestly, i have been kicking around this idea for a while now...kind of a 'reverse-ebay,' wherein you would set your total dollar amount at x, a general wants list at y, and let sellers fight to the death for your money.

It begins here.... devil.gif

What you got for $50? poke2.gif
Rare fanzines signed by Byrne? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm listening.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Probably not rare but signed by Byrne. Regardless, it's not for sale! tongue.gif

How about some Mylars or supplies. Give you the $52 special.

How about 22 monthly payments of $50 per month? That's a little closer to FMV for that Miller piece. poke2.gif

Clearly, you need the revolt of the girl legionnaires...

adventure326.jpg

Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.

Of course, sometimes a ramrod straight statuette.....is just a ramrod straight statuette.

honestly, i have been kicking around this idea for a while now...kind of a 'reverse-ebay,' wherein you would set your total dollar amount at x, a general wants list at y, and let sellers fight to the death for your money.

kind of like a perverted LendingTree, only without all the credit checks and crappy offers. although this thread is certainly heading in that direction...

i've got a slightly-worn copy of OS 27th edition i could let go for five sawbucks

A "Reverse ebay"... I smell an IPO.