• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELL ME SOMETHING FOR $50

59 posts in this topic

man that Adventure 326 sure looks llike a solid 8.0...is there a stain on the back cover?

The 325? There's a tear on the cover from the edge to the "G" in the white "Featuring Lex Luthor Meets the Super Hero Legion" box. The tear is very clean, so you can't really see it on the flat scan, but it is there.

i also hold the possibility that i am seeing things...

Flying DoNotRead (d'oh!): 325? no, the 326. the chick legionaire one. i had to back check to see if i was going mad

Lets see, I've got some Byrne X-Men signed by Terry Austin...

I think I've got a cool book called Focus on John Byrne (I'm sure its less than $50)

I know I've got some other interesting Byrne stuff/ magazines/ autographs around here... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif....

Lets see, I've got some Byrne X-Men signed by Terry Austin...

I think I've got a cool book called Focus on John Byrne (I'm sure its less than $50)

I know I've got some other interesting Byrne stuff/ magazines/ autographs around here... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif....

Bring it on. My $52 balance has your name on it. poke2.gif

sorry.gif

So what are you most interested in?

Autographs, Byrne posters?....

I'm interested in any/all Byrne stuff I'm missing. Don't think I have any Byrne posters.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've got Wonder Woman #105 autographed by Byrne (comes w/ COA! smile.gif) for sale on ebay (item #6510027592), and it won't cost you anywhere NEAR fifty bucks to win at this point (trust me...).

what byrne stuff are you missing, just for giggles?

i've got a beater copy of E-Man - the late 70s Charlton reprints - with a byrne ROG2000 story in the back that i could let go for a Jackson

what byrne stuff are you missing, just for giggles?

i've got a beater copy of E-Man - the late 70s Charlton reprints - with a byrne ROG2000 story in the back that i could let go for a Jackson

As far as Charltons go...I need the following:

Emergency 1 & 2

Wheelie & the Chopper Bunch 2 & 3

And a few Doomsday +1s

"i've got a beater copy of E-Man - the late 70s Charlton reprints - with a byrne ROG2000 story in the back that i could let go for a Jackson"

wow, you must really love those e-mans! i'd think you might be able to get the whole set, first printings, for $20/shipped.