• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst modern covers ever
3 3

561 posts in this topic

Even if we just limit modern to mean the last five years, there has to be worse than what's been shown. None so far are going to be classics by any means, but it seems the average weeks offerings at the LCS have covers this bad. Admittedly I just glance over 90% of what comes out, but there must be some real eye-burners out there.

AmazingSpider-Man678MaryJaneVenom.jpg

Yea I said it :sumo:

I'm on your team - that's just bat sh it lol

...and yet you'd both be jumping for joy and fast tracking it through CGC if either one of you happened to hit the jackpot and stumble across even a VF copy in a back issue box at your LCS. lol:baiting:

-J.

the Silk What the Duck cover was pretty horrendous (I guess they're doing a THRILLER knock off)...what is it about Silk covers that don't have Silk on the cover...are they trying to kill off this character. Or is the girl in purple Silk out of costume.

1436438_xl_zpsbp58f33s.jpg

Edited by krighton