• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst modern covers ever
3 3

561 posts in this topic

all of the JR JR New52 Superman covers are abysmal....

Just ran across this one today (yes, it's borderline Copper Age). The proportions of the characters remind me of Liefeld's work.

73401-4404-86091-1-marvel-super-heroes.jpg

That is a horrifyingly bad iron man

Iron Man has an elephant foot, but that Thor, though... he's wide as a truck and where the heck did his right leg go?? :sick:

Just ran across this one today (yes, it's borderline Copper Age). The proportions of the characters remind me of Liefeld's work.

That's one heavy Iron Man suit. No wonder Tony Stark needs Thor's hammer to prop him up.

That's one heavy Iron Man suit. No wonder Tony Stark needs Thor's hammer to prop him up.

Colonoscopy, super-hero style... :roflmao:

I'm not sure if Scarlet Witch or Iron Man's standing pose is more feminine

I'm not sure if Scarlet Witch or Iron Man's standing pose is more feminine

What the hell is with Iron Man's leg?

I love Hughes art but... Catwoman won't be man-handling my cup of coffee any time soon.

500px-Catwoman_Holly_Robinson_0002.jpg

that's a great image

I see what he is saying though about Catwoman having a "man-hand". Even if you realize she has a Band-Aid on, that is still one manly hand.

I love Hughes art but... Catwoman won't be man-handling my cup of coffee any time soon.

500px-Catwoman_Holly_Robinson_0002.jpg

that's a great image

I see what he is saying though about Catwoman having a "man-hand". Even if you realize she has a Band-Aid on, that is still one manly hand.

she just got done beating the krap out of someone. it's a little swolen. she's adorable otherwise.