• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darth Vader 3 Speculation...Really??
1 1

76 posts in this topic

Maybe this has already been discussed...apologies if so.

This book is going for anywhere from cover to $15 on eBay. Does anyone out there really think it will actually be worth something someday when there are roughly 300,000 copies in print?? I suppose it's possible...but I sort of doubt it.

It was a pretty good story and I do like the new character(s). the death dealing droids are weirdly fun...especially the C-3P0 look alike.

Any thoughts?

I sold all of the copies I had at the Calgary Expo a couple of weeks ago for $10 apiece and had people asking for it after I ran out. Luckily a few stores in town still had it at cover so I could restock. lol

Does anyone out there really think it will actually be worth something someday when there are roughly 300,000 copies in print??

No

I agree, no, since there aren't 300k in print......it's actually one of the lower print Star Wars books.

Who wants one of these smokin' hot second print "variants"? Anyone? Hello?

:crickets:

It is pretty cheap to buy into DV#3. Series is well written and price can jump to Walking Dead levels if characters are introduced in a future movie.

We have our first "it's the next Walking Dead" sighting.