• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michelangelo's Kudos Thread
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Have no fear or hesitation when dealing with Mike...him and I just completed a several thousand dollar deal on some beautiful Marvel SA keys over a period of a few weeks. Mike paid on time, always stayed in constant communication and was easy to work with. Buy or sell with confidence for sure. (thumbs u

I sold a nice AC252 to Mike, and he paid immediately, was easy to work with, and quick to respond to pm's. Def a great guy that loves his books! I look forward to making more deals happen. Thanks!!

Great purchase! Mike is very friendly, super fast to communicate any issues and a breeze to work with. Bought a nice raw Sandman 1 which I am thrilled to finally have. Book was shipped quickly and packed very well. I would gladly purchase from him again. Thanks for the deal Mike!

Bought a high grade TOD10 from Mike recently and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Book was well packaged, delivery was quick and communication was smooth. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to fellow boardies, deal with him with confidence. (thumbsu

Looking forward to our next deal Mike! :applause:

Recently purchased a BA 12 from Mike. The book was accurately described and shipped fast. Packaging was on point and protected the book perfectly. Mike was even willing to work with me on an unconventional situation pertaining to my purchase. Highly recommended.