• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brucelee80 kudos thread
1 1

74 posts in this topic

Hello I'm new to selling on this forum and I'm loving it here already. I've made some great purchases and some great sales as well. Please leave me some feedback so I can quickly grow to be a veteran here. Thank you everyone.

I have dealt with Tamir on two occasions.

Tamir pays quickly and most importantly replies to all PM's quickly and has great communication skills.

Tamir is highly recommend.

I hope we can do business again (thumbs u

Alex

Tamir is a pleasure to deal with, with great prices, beautiful tightly graded books and some of the fastest international shipping I have ever seen on this forum! (thumbs u Awesome seller, buy with confidence!

Tamir is a very cool guy who really seems passionate about the books and being a top notch boardie (thumbs u He sold me a Star Wars #1 slab, and it was flawless deal. Communication was great, shipped very fast, and packed perfectly. Will definitely buy from Tamir again, and he is a great addition to the boards :headbang: