• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mackenzie999 said:

Is it me or has R&M lost something this season? I was an absolute fanatic in seasons past, and I was rabidly eager for season 4, but so far I am underwhelmed which is enormously disappointing.

Really?  The heist episode (S4 E3) was so good, I've already seen it 3 times. lol

20 hours ago, valiantman said:

Really?  The heist episode (S4 E3) was so good, I've already seen it 3 times. lol

I certainly haven't given up on the show yet, but I suspect the thrill is gone, at least for me. I desperately want to be wrong about this.

21 hours ago, mackenzie999 said:

Is it me or has R&M lost something this season? I was an absolute fanatic in seasons past, and I was rabidly eager for season 4, but so far I am underwhelmed which is enormously disappointing.

dude the first episode spoiler in below.. if you havent see it.

Spoiler

showing Morty's future and how he did everything to get that dying moment with Jessica but it turns out she was just there as a caregiver lol .. poor Morty..

Edited by Krismusic