• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

Not sure if Rick and Morty szechuan sauce was released for 1 day in Canada? If they were, collectors would go krazy for the bilingual English/French Variant packaging on sauce and ltd edition poster with 1/10 production run compared to USA 'riots.' :cry:

11 hours ago, KaptainMyke said:

From the lottery drawn for tickets to the panel signing at 2017 SDCC,  gold Rick Loot Crate exclusive cast signed statue.  this is my favorite RAM item I own in my huge RAM collection:

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_006.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_016.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_018.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_20.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_022.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_024.JPG

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_028.JPG

The only statue I'd ever want, that is fantastic!

11 hours ago, KaptainMyke said:

From the lottery drawn for tickets to the panel signing at 2017 SDCC,  gold Rick Loot Crate exclusive cast signed statue.  this is my favorite RAM item I own in my huge RAM collection:

I guess that's cool.  But if you want to impress us you'll have to post a picture of your McDonalds Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce.

***Nice get on the statue(thumbsu

12 hours ago, KaptainMyke said:

2017SDCClootcrateRickandMortycastsigned_006.JPG

Very cool.

14 hours ago, KaptainMyke said:

this is my favorite RAM item I own in my huge RAM collection:

I'm a huge R&M fan but not so much into collectibles. What are some other highlights of your R&M trove?

S H O W   M E   W H A T   Y O U   G O T

The purpose of this article written today is to educate others out there the differences between a real Good Morty comic book and a fake Good Morty comic book. I'm watching people purchase these fake Good Morty comic books on ebay for $180-$350. As evidenced by the rest of this website, and as a true Rick and Morty fan, a diehard fan, I cannot keep watching this unfold as the weeks go by! 

http://www.kaptainmyke.com/comics/goodmorty/goodmorty.htm

1 minute ago, Chip Cataldo said:

So, I've never seen this show and have all 3 seasons ready to go on my computer. Anything I need to know before I dive in? 

Know that I am extremely jealous that you get to start this now! This is a show that really rewards repeat viewing, I'd just say watch them in series order and enjoy. Some things can seem pretty random and come back much later to reveal they were more than an offhand throwaway gag (that's where the repeat viewing comes in). Don't set your expectations too high or you will be disappointed but it's a really fun show.

in my opinion, as a Rick and Morty superfan, the first 3 episodes do not reflect the show's success.  They had a really weak start the first few episodes.  I especially didn't care for the pilot.  But it really takes off after that!  MEESEEKS and DESTROY is my favorite episode!  

I agree that the show is much better than the first few episodes indicate, or maybe it just takes that long to respond to it but this show really induces a deep level of fanaticism if you let it in. It’s amazing. Definitely come back here after you’ve seen a few and tell us what you think.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:39 PM, KaptainMyke said:

The purpose of this article written today is to educate others out there the differences between a real Good Morty comic book and a fake Good Morty comic book. I'm watching people purchase these fake Good Morty comic books on ebay for $180-$350. As evidenced by the rest of this website, and as a true Rick and Morty fan, a diehard fan, I cannot keep watching this unfold as the weeks go by! 

http://www.kaptainmyke.com/comics/goodmorty/goodmorty.htm

The information you have provided about the Madmen Entertainment comic book is incorrect.

As a collector; and fan of Rick and Morty, I am very interested in all the different versions of this book.  As I grew-up in Asia and have spent a lot of time in Australia, I decided to contact Madmen Entertainment to confirm what you wrote about their version of the comic book.  I corresponded with them over the last couple of days.

You wrote this in your findings:

"These were manufactured sometime between 2016 and 2017 through the Madman Entertainment namesake as a royalty licensee possibly."

Madmen Entertainment shared that the product was produced by agreement with Turner.  It was a part of the first replication run only.  That was in 2014.  Madmen Entertainment will not provide any information about the print run. They did not produce them after that time.  Out of curiosity, where did you obtain your data that the booklets were produced in 2016 and 2017?

With all the confusion that surrounds these books I hope that you correct your article to reflect the correct data that Madmen Entertainment provided about that version of the comic book.  The information I have provided was easily obtained.  It might make people wonder what else is incorrect about your findings. (shrug)

Edited by Lucky Baru

Thank you for the updated information about Madman.  There really isn't enough information about that print run to begin with.  How did you receive your information?

I have since updated the article with your alledged claim regarding Madman.  You are free to fact check everything else in the article.  The only thing unclear to me was the Madman Entertainment edition, which I am still unclear of as of right now.

Thanks

Edited by KaptainMyke
edited article and commented on refuted fact checking claims

3 hours ago, KaptainMyke said:

Thank you for the updated information about Madman.  There really isn't enough information about that print run to begin with.  How did you receive your information?

I have since updated the article with your alledged claim regarding Madman.  You are free to fact check everything else in the article.  The only thing unclear to me was the Madman Entertainment edition, which I am still unclear of as of right now.

Thanks

As a comic collector, and a fan of Rick and Morty, I was just trying to provide information about the booklet that I found out was incorrect.  I shared it with you in an attempt to better your research.  I wasn't attacking you.  As I wrote in my post, I corresponded with them.  I went to their website and filled out their contact form and asked them for information about the comic book by indicating that I was a collector.  I have a chain of back and forth emails with them.  I did not find them to be secretive in their responses.  The only question I asked that they would not provide information on was the number of the booklets printed.  Don't you think that it would be silly to claim or allege something that isn't factual in my post?  Ultimately, it would be discovered.  Sheesh.

I found an issue in your report and provided the information I found.  There isn't a hidden agenda to what I did.

BTW, I noticed that you did not respond to my inquiry about where you found the booklet to be printed in 2016 and 2017 as you wrote in your article.  Where did that information come from?

Edited by Lucky Baru
editing