• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

As a comic collector, and a fan of Rick and Morty, I was just trying to provide information about the booklet that I found out was incorrect.  I shared it with you in an attempt to better your research.  I wasn't attacking you.  As I wrote in my post, I corresponded with them.  I went to their website and filled out their contact form and asked them for information about the comic book by indicating that I was a collector.  I have a chain of back and forth emails with them.  I did not find them to be secretive in their responses.  The only question I asked that they would not provide information on was the number of the booklets printed.  Don't you think that it would be silly to claim or allege something that isn't factual in my post?  Ultimately, it would be discovered.  Sheesh.

I found an issue in your report and provided the information I found.  There isn't a hidden agenda to what I did.

BTW, I noticed that you did not respond to my inquiry about where you found the booklet to be printed in 2016 and 2017 as you wrote in your article.  Where did that information come from?

i keep noticing "Rick and Morty" in these threads and i don't know the first thing about them, i am going to Wikipedia them soon to

find out what all the fuss is about .......

15 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

I got none except where you found the erroneous 2016 and 2017 manufacturing information that you published, daddy-o.

The one piece of information in my entire article I was unclear of was the Madman Edition.   It was the one thing in the entire article I did not have exact information on.   Thanks for your input, however!  

There are several review sites and blu-ray sites that identify this edition as being 2016 release on a 2014 tv show.  I did the best I could.  https://raru.co.za/movies-tv/4399945-rick-and-morty-season-1-blu-ray mentions 2016 blu-ray release on a 2014 release year cartoon.

Madman Entertainment didn't release this until 2016 according to this website: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2016/11/madmans-cartoon-network-and-adult-swim-releases-of-november-16-2016/

This was one of many sources of copyright info for the dvd....

https://www.shanethegamer.com/rick-and-morty-season-one-two-madman-2016-review/

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by KaptainMyke

I do appreciate the research you did in purchases the various Good Morty Comics that are on the market.  You uncovered the 1 vs 2 staple problems.  Too bad whomever was in charge of producing the ones that went out can't be located to provide information about what they produced and did not produce.

I would point out that none of what you provided in your post shows that the Comic was included in the 2016 or 2017 releases you provided links for and copyright infomation.   I can see how you might have made that leap in your quest to find out more about all the different versions of the comic book.  Thanks for providing where you generated your theory.  I'm glad that I chatted with Madmen Entertainment and asked about the version they produced.  I hope that the information I provided helps you in your quest.

Since season 4 may be a year or more off, this is the closest we have to a new Rick & Morty episode.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/rick-and-mortys-nsfw-april-fools-prank-is-an-austr/1100-6457860/

Warning: highly disturbing cartoon

Maybe more fans should make their own Rick & Morty episodes to tide us over.

On 12/14/2017 at 8:15 PM, Norinn Radd said:

Yes.  I just watched Pickle Rick.

You still have the best episode of the series ahead of you.  When you hear Joe Walsh, you'll know you're there. 

26 minutes ago, Norinn Radd said:

Tales from the Citadel (Ricklantis Mixup) deserves an Emmy nomination. (thumbsu

S3e7_Tales_From_the_Citadel.png.f604e4533fdb3b0c48aba7d9d9bd390c.png

Highly agree! I can watch a lot of episodes over and over again but this one has so much to it. Phenomenal :headbang:

28 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Highly agree! I can watch a lot of episodes over and over again but this one has so much to it. Phenomenal :headbang:

It's amazing how much they can fit into a 22 minute episode.  That one felt like a mini-movie.