• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

What? They have a comic too. :grin:

Who else loves this show? And are you looking forward to season 2 in the summer?

BTW anyone else pick up the first issue, and what did you think of it?

Sounds interesting.

I'm surprised at you quoting something from The Mary Sue :baiting:

Sounds interesting.

The great thing about being in th middle is I can view both sides of an argument do my own research and come to my own

conclusion. More people should do it. :baiting:

BTW it really is a good show.

Edited by Mr 9.8

Sounds interesting.

The great thing about being in th middle is I can view both sides of an argument do my own research and come to my own conclusion. More people should do it. :baiting:

You have a strange definition of 'middle' :baiting:

Sounds interesting.

The great thing about being in th middle is I can view both sides of an argument do my own research and come to my own conclusion. More people should do it. :baiting:

Funny how no one remembers my thread against the uber wealthy or the fact I'm against nuclear power, but let's not get sidetracked here, this thread is dedicated to the best show you are not watching. ;)

Sounds interesting.

Funny how no one remembers my thread against the uber wealthy or the fact I'm against nuclear power, but let's not get sidetracked here, this thread is dedicated to the best show you are not watching. ;)

That's 'cause no one cares. But this show does, indeed, kick serious . I blew threw it on Hulu and was legitimately sad when it was over. So much funny and the visuals are killer. It's like the Heavy Metal cartoon only so much better.

Sounds interesting.

That's 'cause no one cares. But this show does, indeed, kick serious . I blew threw it on Hulu and was legitimately sad when it was over. So much funny and the visuals are killer. It's like the Heavy Metal cartoon only so much better.

I'm watching the entire series I think my 6th time, this time on Hulu so I can catch anything in the background or catch any refrences I might have missed.

That was cool thing from Simpsons cause when I saw that I googled what show was that.

Really good cartoon and nice that second season is allmost here :)

I know there are a lot of people who have discovered R&M via this Simpsons episode and have become fans of the show, so it makes me wonder how big the ratings will be for this new season?