• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

After last week's dud I was happy to get another awesome episode! So much fun. Only Rick and Morty would reference a recent mediocre movie like The Purge.
What, you didn't like Jerry having to sacrifice his for intergalactic peace? :roflmao:

After last week's dud I was happy to get another awesome episode! So much fun. Only Rick and Morty would reference a recent mediocre movie like The Purge.
What, you didn't like Jerry having to sacrifice his for intergalactic peace? :roflmao:

Honestly, I thought last week was by far the worst episode of the entire series. The only time I laughed was during the making of the plumbus.

My favorite episode so far was The Ricks Must be Crazy. I loved learning about engine repair. lol

I love them all! Watching tonight's premiere' repeat. Again.

Summer is a . I love it!

-slym

Can't blame her though, her dad actually asked for money. Normally it's the other way around. :facepalm:

OK... WTF???

IDK...

:(

-slym

Buck up chum, it was the season final not the series final. ;)

So what classic character is going to help Morty get Rick out of space jail?

I know I'd ask Mr. Meeseeks for help.

Ya, I have to admit the ending was very unexpected. Kudos to the writers for not just "dimension hopping" out of this episode.

Rick would rather kill himself then be imprisoned. He has a plan up his sleave. I have a few theories.

1. The Council of Rick's busts him out, he has far to much info about them that could fall into this federations hands and that's the last thing the council wants.

2. Evil Morty busts him out for what reason only the writers could know.

3. Rick has a detailed layout of the prison somehow and will make his escape when convenient.

4. There is something either in the prison or something the federation has in it's possession that Rick wants and won't make his escape untill he has it.

Edited by Mr 9.8

Throw some spoiler tags around that.

Just watched the last two episodes of season two. Just great TV.

WHOOPS! Thanks for pointing that out. :blush:

Ya, R&M just proves great tv can happen in any medium. :popcorn:

OH MY GOD! When R&M drop Jerry off at the "Jerrybore" there is mood music playing in the background and it's the "Earth Music" jerry was listening to (and enjoyed ) on his car radio while he was on the alien holodeck in the episode "M night Shyamaliens'' :roflmao: