• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Rick & Morty thread.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

What are we thinking about the last couple of episodes?

Im a bit disappointed with the 2 latest episodes.Something seems off.

Had to watch some of the old episodes to catch the vibes.

The Ricks Must Be Crazy is hilarious..."Keep Summer Safe" - "That just sounds like slavery with extra steps..."

:roflmao:

I have to admit, as a huuuuuuuge R&M fan from early on, season 4 has turned me off to the series and I no longer watch. I can't quite put my finger on exactly why, but it just seems terrible to me now, which I hate because for three seasons it was some of my favorite tv of all time.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, mackenzie999 said:

I have to admit, as a huuuuuuuge R&M fan from early on, season 4 has turned me off to the series and I no longer watch. I can't quite put my finger on exactly why, but it just seems terrible to me now, which I hate because for three seasons it was some of my favorite tv of all time.

This is me as well, i found the show maybe half way through Season 1 and fell in love with it.  But for me it's lost some of its magic.

I'm sure i'll watch season 4 at some point, but it's not the must watch as soon as it comes out show it used to be.