• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Atlantic City Exclusive Mark Brooks limited & numbered Remarks

27 posts in this topic

Usual rules, no probation members no Hall of Shame Members.

Shipping is free in the USA, Over seas and Canada you must pay extact shipping costs.

Payment via paypal, check, or money order.

There will be no raw books and no blue label books. This thread is only for CGC Signature Series signed and remarked books that I am selling on behalf of Marvel Cover Artist Mark Brooks.

All these books were prescreened by CGC at the show, so I feel more than comfortable selling these as 9.8 copies. The last opp I did like this was with Clay Mann at Wizard World Philly and out of the 20 we did 16 hit 9.8 and 4 hit 9.9 all remarked.

Everyone of these will have a CGC label that reads:

"Signed and Sketched by Mark Brooks 1/12"(2/12-3/12 and so on)

Mark is only doing 12 of these remarks what doesnt sell here will be sold via ebay. But he would prefer to give the cgc boards 1st shot.

1st :takeit: via pm or time stamp wins the requested book/number

Secret Wars 1 Atlantic City Board Walk Con CGC 9.8 or better limited & numbered remarks by Mark Brooks.

You pick the character and costume and number 3-12 (these will be drawn by Mark tomorrow we already have the prescreened 9.8s)

$265

Here are some examples he just finished from a limited 1-6 remark opp we did privately here a few days ago.

C6BA5940-F088-4481-B103-FACDD807062C_zpspnw0qzqc.jpg

Of the 6 books done for this opp 5 have sold. We have 1 left for sale, if anyone is interested you can claim the following one below for $350.

9589F642-B1E4-46AA-8F8F-3035462EA17C_zpsazshmrys.jpg