• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem Comics #1 CGC 9.4 - one last try

11 posts in this topic

Okay, now it's getting silly. As you will know from my last sales thread, I recently returned from another trip to India - an update in the Serendip thread is imminent.

Serendipity

I now find myself supporting two PhD's, renting one an apartment, putting two others through computer training and one of these also through an EFL course.

And then there is the house I'm helping someone build...

How fortunate I am to have such opportunities!

Sooo...

Putting up one or two high grade golden age books with great GGA covers and fantastic cover colors.

None of the items listed here are listed anywhere else.

Read this first:

:takeit: wins over pm's.

Payment terms

PayPal, (or cheque in the UK only).

Shipping

I am based in the United Kingdom..

Expedited shipping from UK to US will be $30 (it will cost me more, so please don't ask for free shipping! But I'll cut a deal where I can).

I pack books very carefully.

No HOSers, probies or trolls allowed! In the immortal words of my good buddy and fellow boardie near mint "you are dead to me".

GEM COMICS #1 CGC 9.4 OW HIGHEST GRADED. Classic bondage cover by John Giunta. $2500 $2000 $1875

GemComics194.jpg

Very difficult to find with such deep colors that normally fade to insipidity.The other 9.4 is currently listed on Ebay at the same price - compare scans to see what I mean!

GEM COMICS #1 CGC 9.4 OW HIGHEST GRADED. Classic bondage cover by John Giunta. $2500, but I'll listen to reasonable offers.

GemComics194.jpg

Very difficult to find with such deep colors that normally fade to insipidity.The other 9.4 is currently listed on Ebay at the same price - compare scans to see what I mean!

Whoa! That is a beautiful book!

GEM COMICS #1 CGC 9.4 OW HIGHEST GRADED. Classic bondage cover by John Giunta. $2500, but I'll listen to reasonable offers.

GemComics194.jpg

..and this is the ONLY other 9.4 graded..Just two is all..

I've never seen the cover of this book until now. REALLY nice book!