• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was the colorist for Guardians of the Galaxy and I was so disappointed that they changed the Guardians in the films.

I haven't seen the films yet.

Evelyn Stein

Original volume, or a newer series? Regardless, welcome to the boards, it's very cool to have you here. :applause:

Hi,

I was the colorist for Guardians of the Galaxy and I was so disappointed that they changed the Guardians in the films.

I haven't seen the films yet.

Evelyn Stein

welcome to the boards. please dont judge all boardies by the inbox full of private messages you got looking to have you do sketch ops on blank comics. if you havnt gotten them yet im sure you will.

please give the movie a chance. it was an amazing movie

James Gunn Seemingly Talks Up Casting 'Mantis' Actress In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: VOL 2

“Tyler Bates is back to do the score for Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2,” James Gunn said of the composer who scored the original movie. “He’s already written a lot of music for the [sequel] because we play the score on set. And he has done one piece in particular which I think is just the greatest thing he’s ever done. So, I’m very excited about that.”

When Gunn was asked which Volume 2 cast member was the easiest to cast, he had talked up a new female cast member, but wouldn’t share her name nor the role she plays. “We have a new cast member playing a new member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and she was the most awesome and easiest person I’ve ever had to cast,” he teased. “She blew me the [frick] away. She’s amazing, and I can’t wait to share her with the world.” We’re almost certain he’s referring to newcomer Pom Klementieff playing Mantis, but we may not know for sure until Marvel Studios announces the ensemble cast, which might be “Next week I believe...Or at least most of them [will be announced],” said the director.

24954263506_3f8913ed14_b.jpg

Wow!

Kurt Russell Confirmed For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

Production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has officially begun in Atlanta, Ga, and with that announcement comes the official cast listing.

Along with familiar faces returning from the first film, several new cast members have been added. The highest profile new addition is Kurt Russell, who had been rumored previously but is now confirmed. The press release does not name Russell’s character.

First Look At GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2; Kurt Russell And More Officially Join Cast

Marvel Studios has begun principal photography at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Georgia, on Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 5, 2017. The production will shoot at Atlanta’s Pinewood Studios.

“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” is written and directed by James Gunn (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Slither”). The film marks the return of the original Guardians, including Chris Pratt (“Jurassic World,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Peter Quill/Star-Lord; Zoe Saldana (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Star Trek Into Darkness”) as Gamora; Dave Bautista (“Spectre,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Drax; Vin Diesel (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Furious 7”) as the voice of Groot; Bradley Cooper (“Joy,” “American Sniper”) as the voice of Rocket; Michael Rooker (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Jumper”) as Yondu; Karen Gillan (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “The Big Short”) as Nebula; and Sean Gunn (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Gilmore Girls”) as Kraglin. New cast members include Pom Klementieff (“Oldboy”) as Mantis, Elizabeth Debicki (“The Great Gatsby,” “Everest”), Chris Sullivan (“The Knick,” “The Drop”) Kurt Russell (“The Hateful Eight,” “Furious 7”). James Gunn has confirmed via Facebook that six-time Academy Award-nominated actress Glenn Close will be returning as Nova Prime in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”.

Wow!

Kurt Russell Confirmed For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

Production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has officially begun in Atlanta, Ga, and with that announcement comes the official cast listing.

Along with familiar faces returning from the first film, several new cast members have been added. The highest profile new addition is Kurt Russell, who had been rumored previously but is now confirmed. The press release does not name Russell’s character.

He's gotta be the.......

Gardener

. Maybe. hm

hey can't anyone put what they want on wiki?... and if so it confirms nothing lol

Yes, but it's getting harder these days. If this is baloney, it will be down soon.

One time, I changed the Mars Wikipedia page to read "the Green planet" and it stayed up longer than I anticipated. But 2004 was a different time... lol

yeah it means nothing. the link said he played starlords dad- I think that info may have been out there. the real question is who IS starlords dad in the movie? starhawk? whats his secret?

And THAT is what I am excited to find out (hopefully) in the movie, and not beforehand! :whee: