• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

I've just seen the track listing for Awesome Mix Volume 2. At first glance, it doesn't seem to be as good as the inspired yacht music selection of Volume 1, but it's likely I'll believe differently after watching the film.

22 minutes ago, Bill C said:

Lord have mercy.

If at least some characters are done right, I will be very happy.

James Gunn said he is a big fan of the original characters. So count on he put a lot into these short appearances. Though now he is saying if he is going to help with the direction of the MCU, you will see more of them.

:martini:

Given the fact that one or more heroes from the original Guardians of the Galaxy will be introduced in the upcoming movie it will help give a boost to Marvel Super Heroes 18 (their first appearance)

Nice to also read that Warlock will be coming as well in the near future... wonderful news...I guess Thor 165 will continue going up as well. I think this should also help FF 66-67 and Marvel Premiere 1

Edited by The_Investor

15 hours ago, The_Investor said:

Given the fact that one or more heroes from the original Guardians of the Galaxy will be introduced in the upcoming movie it will help give a boost to Marvel Super Heroes 18 (their first appearance)

Nice to also read that Warlock will be coming as well in the near future... wonderful news...I guess Thor 165 will continue going up as well. I think this should also help FF 66-67 and Marvel Premiere 1

I was always a big Vance Astro,Charlie-27,  and Martinex fan. To me those were the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I would also expect a small bump in the Jim Valentino series.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

12 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I was always a big Vance Astro,Charlie-27,  and Martinex fan. To me those were the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yup. Always remember eagerly reading the Astonishing Tales reprint as a kid in the 70s and, of course, having the original Marvel Super-Heroes issue later on. I particularly like the Pluvian Martinex.

Edited by Ken Aldred