• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON Comicon 7/31-Accepting Requests for ALL GUESTS-STAN LEE+ROMITA SR PRIVATE

27 posts in this topic

sitebg_zps1w9qfdgo.jpg

guest-stanlee_zps6xdbswdi.jpg

Stan Lee Autograph Price- $75 Modern and Economy $100 Standard and Express and Walk Thru

guest-jane_zpsuiqppezc.jpg

Thomas Jane Autograph Price- $??

guest-atwell_zpsuwme6xaz.jpg

Hayley Atwell Autograph Price- $?? ($40 I think but need to confirm)

guest-dalton_zpsr7sqqwv8.jpg

Brett Dalton Autograph Price- $??

guest-taylor_zpshd7aaizi.jpg

Robin Taylor Autograph Price- $??

ARTISTS WHO WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT SEEING!

rodriguez_zpsrbkjvhdi.png

Gabriel Rodriguez

paquette_zpsuhioeql9.png

Yanick Paquette

martin-laura_zpsgtai57in.png

Laura Martin

palmiotti_zpsyxz1tmr0.png

Jimmy Palmiotti

conner_zpslyjkmokd.png

Amanda Conner

moore-tony_zpsio0qegug.png

Tony Moore

rousseau_zps40iqporz.png

Craig Rousseau

templesmith_zpsoijmecpe.png

Ben Templesmith

brunner_zpsrgeeyscn.png

Frank Brunner

lopez-jose_zps9tqx2igr.png

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

sale_zpswthkitoi.png

Tim Sale

ramos_zpszxzh0f89.png

Humberto Ramos

cho-frank_zpsdynuodeg.png

Frank Cho

JOHN ROMITA SR!!!!!!

CCqh0wOWMAEsWkl_zpsqoegqj5x.jpg

If you are serious about submitting we are the CGC SS Facilitator Team to help you out! NYComics is a 6 person Experienced Team. I can say that everyone who works with us is an expert on how to handle your books right and how to work with every creator we deal with respectfully. We have been doing CGC Signature Series books for 10 years now. Once you ship your books in they are processed, an email confirmation with your new CGC Invoice # is sent to you, your books get signed, CGC grades and then ships straight back to you.

If you want a quote EMAIL ME! - NYComics@gmail.com

Checkout our website www.nycomics.us

We are going to Connecticut Comiccon 2 Weeks later and can add guests from that list as well!

CCboXubWgAAWmrr_zpshd0id7h6.jpg

There is a cap 1 movie book with her on the cover but she is super small on it. She is the main character for Origins of Sin so several covers have her drawn on them.

Books due by 7/27 for Stan Lee, John Romita, Boston Guests and Connecticut Guests!

Get em in the mail.

Lee/Roy Thomas Opp

Tom Palmer

Neal Adams

Mike Zeck

John Beatty

Lots of Opportunity for multi sig marvel keys!

www.nycomics.us

how to submit section

Guys thanks so much for all of the submissions and keeping us busy.

If you are at Boston Stan will be on the 3rd floor.

We will be there with our witnesses to facilitate as soon as you exit the line.

Everyone who mailed in should have their CGC invoice numbers emailed back for confirmation at this point. (Unless you sent in after the deadline.)

We are going to make our Masters/NYCC biggest announcement of the year next week~!

Basically between the NYCC guest list and our private signings it is possible to get SO MANY multi sig books done. :)

All the best,

Sean

Everyone who mailed in should have their CGC invoice numbers emailed back for confirmation at this point. (Unless you sent in after the deadline.)

We are going to make our Masters/NYCC biggest announcement of the year next week~!

Basically between the NYCC guest list and our private signings it is possible to get SO MANY multi sig books done. :)

All the best,

Sean

:cloud9:

All the best,

Sean

:applause::grin:

At which point i'll probably resubmit all the books you have of mine right now in Boston assuming I have them back in time, you guys are amazing.

All the best,

Sean

:o:ohnoez:

20150802_164329_zpstksogmde.jpg

I just wanted to take a minute to give a huge shout out and thank you to my amazing team!~

Yaw, Brent, Cavan, Mike-----My partner Chris and I are very proud and grateful for all of your hard work to help us run a successful Stan Lee signing.

I look forward to New York Comic Con and the team we will be bringing to that show. For Chris and I this is all a blessing to be able to do this on such a large scale and work with such fantastic like minded individuals!

Thank you again to all of our loyal clients who continue to support us! We will always do our best to get the job done right!