• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Harbinger #1 Club
1 1

78 posts in this topic

17999044202_fa75dc80d7_z.jpg

As one of the most high-profile books of the late Copper Age, and with renewed interest due to the rebirth and success of the new Valiant, I think it's time we celebrate the cornerstone of one of the most interesting comic universes. Post your copy here for all to behold...

And sadly, despite my desire to own a 9.8 for years and years, I kept putting off grabbing one as prices had been dropping. Now I'll have to wait a good while. :sorry:

I own a raw NM-/NM copy.

Cool book, but is this not a modern ? (shrug)

-J.

I agree with Valiantman's line of thinking that Superman #75 was the unofficial end of the Copper Age, and this came out months before that. I also didn't want it confused with the Harbinger modern series that began in 2012.

Cool book, but is this not a modern ? (shrug)

-J.

I agree with Valiantman's line of thinking that Superman #75 was the unofficial end of the Copper Age, and this came out months before that. I also didn't want it confused with the Harbinger modern series that began in 2012.

(thumbs u

-J.

To start off, here's my current graded copy:

17741138371_7ffbb2919e_b.jpg

Nice looking copy. Even back in the day, this book was always difficult to find in high grade. The spine seemed to be manufactured with a near split. I read where it is 'dangerous' to press a Harbinger 1 for this same reason.