• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Electricmastro said:

From the Minimidget story from Amazing-Man Comics #8 (December, 1939), which is one of the earliest comic books I’ve seen to show nudity. Art by John Kolb.

38.jpg

I didn't know there were any comics where people's peckers were out!

1 hour ago, circumstances said:

Bob Kane's Bruce Wayne tryout, "The Case of the Missing Heir." Funny Pages Vol.3#1 from February, 1939 (story originally appeared in Detective Picture Stories #5, April, 1937). 8 on the census. highest grade is a 7.0.

beef11.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Amazing book, a Census killer... :golfclap:

21 hours ago, circumstances said:

Bob Kane's Bruce Wayne tryout, "The Case of the Missing Heir." Funny Pages Vol.3#1 from February, 1939 (story originally appeared in Detective Picture Stories #5, April, 1937). 8 on the census. highest grade is a 7.0.

beef11.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Here's my 7.0. One of the first things I bought from Heritage way back in 2002. Wasn't there another 7.0 or something that sat on C'link forever with a ridiculous asking price? Does anyone know if it sold? If so, for what?

Funny Pages V3 #1.jpg

16 minutes ago, rtsunlimited said:

Here's my 7.0. One of the first things I bought from Heritage way back in 2002. Wasn't there another 7.0 or something that sat on C'link forever with a ridiculous asking price? Does anyone know if it sold? If so, for what?

Funny Pages V3 #1.jpg

Love it! There are two 7.0s on the census. I remember another copy up for sale with a high price, but I'm not sure where it was. I also saw one for sale on ebay last year missing like 1/3 of the cover.