• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, goldenacase said:

Today is a great day for me because this appeared on ebay today negotiated a lower BIN and convinced them ship to Canada...and after 5 years I now have the run how great is that!! Happy Centaur Friday:banana:

s-l1600-83.jpg

I still remember the sale of one of the mates of our grade and what it got :insane:

5 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Tough book Robot as you well know :smile:

Really? To tell the truth, I’m not a Centaur guy. I’ve had it for years. It was a “book of opportunity” when I bought it. Really like the character and wish I had a couple more. 

Just now, Robot Man said:

Really? To tell the truth, I’m not a Centaur guy. I’ve had it for years. It was a “book of opportunity” when I bought it. Really like the character and wish I had a couple more. 

You never see that one i have been lucky like that also.(thumbsu

7 hours ago, goldenacase said:

I think they are all pretty tough to find. I bid on all three at the Berk Auction then #1 appeared on ebay a year or so later and today #2. I have lost out on a #2 6.5 a couple of years ago at auction but I haven't seen a number #3 for sale since that Berk auction, but two sales since according to GPA all are tough to find

I believe you are correct in terms of the rarity of issue #3 as I remember reading some threads on these boards here where members were stating their opinion that Arrow #3 is the toughest to find in the group.  (thumbsu

As for me, I am sure that I have a low grade copy of Arrow #2 in my collection somewhere as I must have brought it a long long time ago since I have absolutely no idea where it even is anymore.  :facepalm:

Most probably purchased it from somebody like Harley because out of all the dealers at the cons which I went to back then, he was about the only one who would have the odd Centaur here and there for sale at a pretty reasonable price.  :applause:

25 minutes ago, sagii said:

New meaning to 'Arrowverse'

I'm sure @walclark has one, so does @JimButlerGA I believe 

When I was completing the Hitler cover run, I was focused on #3 and never really paid much attention to the other books in the Arrow series.  #3 is not a common issue, but it certainly wasn’t one of the harder issues to acquire in the Hitler cover run.