• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

did someone mention aman 22 (shrug)

one on the left I just got last week courtesy of ken danker/monster coll, one on the right is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy, that I was offered last week after I secured the 4.0 copy and arrived yesterday...but, given what I had just paid for the 4.0, I just couldn't turn the CA copy down

aman22ld2.jpg

I'll add to this shot and make it a hat trick!! (with a 4.5 CGC restored mod. A)

And speaking of hats, hats off to Ken D. for supplying this ultra cool book (which has been on my want list for so long), and Rick for his "guidance"! (worship)

The detail in this cover is just incredible... has to be Gustavson's best cover... (this was the copy Ken posted a few pages back... books change hands very quickly on the boards these days!)

AMAN2245restoPOST.jpg

did someone mention aman 22 (shrug)

one on the left I just got last week courtesy of ken danker/monster coll, one on the right is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy, that I was offered last week after I secured the 4.0 copy and arrived yesterday...but, given what I had just paid for the 4.0, I just couldn't turn the CA copy down

aman22ld2.jpg

I'll add to this shot and make it a hat trick!! (with a 4.5 CGC restored mod. A)

And speaking of hats, hats off to Ken D. for supplying this ultra cool book (which has been on my want list for so long), and Rick for his "guidance"! (worship)

The detail in this cover is just incredible... has to be Gustavson's best cover... (this was the copy Ken posted a few pages back... books change hands very quickly on the boards these days!)

AMAN2245restoPOST.jpg

:applause:

AMAN2245restoPOST.jpg

Congrats Ryan! (thumbs u

I have been searching for a complete DE 2 for 2 years now...have passed on a trimmed copy, and briefly had a copy missing a centerfold, but still looking for "that" complete copy :wishluck:

I have been searching for a complete DE 2 for 2 years now...have passed on a trimmed copy, and briefly had a copy missing a centerfold, but still looking for "that" complete copy :wishluck:

I'll keep an "EYE" out for it, Rick.

:jokealert:

Got a couple of books in the mail today!!! These came from the much discussed "Silver-Age" comics so I was a little worried. :P

Spoke with Rick just before I bought these because I knew he recently bought a few books from them, so I was aware of the possiblity of overgrading.

Well guess what????

I am pleasantly SURPRISED!!!! :o

Both books have (dare I say it!!!) OFF-WHITE pages!!!!!! :applause:

After hearing about all the Tan & Brown pages from Silver-Age I am on :cloud9:!!!

Here they are:

KDT 2/4;

Keendetectivefunniesv2n4.jpg

Got a couple of books in the mail today!!! These came from the much discussed "Silver-Age" comics so I was a little worried. :P

Spoke with Rick just before I bought these because I knew he recently bought a few books from them, so I was aware of the possiblity of overgrading.

Well guess what????

I am pleasantly SURPRISED!!!! :o

Both books have (dare I say it!!!) OFF-WHITE pages!!!!!! :applause:

After hearing about all the Tan & Brown pages from Silver-Age I am on :cloud9:!!!

Here they are:

KDT 2/4;

Keendetectivefunniesv2n4.jpg

:applause:

And... KDF 3/1

Keendetectivefunniesv3n1.jpg

WONDERFUL books Blind Owl!!! So you got those copies! I was watching them.

Glad it all worked out for you...

Great looking copy of 3/1 ... (I have one of those on the way to me in the near future myself!).

If you feel like posting the splash from the EYE SEES! story, feel free ...

Well done, BO!! Tough books.

Thanks Ryan!!!

I won't be scanning these because they really are in pretty good shape even better than the scans (if they were a little lower grade I would) and my scanner sucks when scanning interior pages..

Anyway you'll be getting your's soon. I'd like to see the scan of that one. :wishluck:

I understand scanning interiors is risky. Many board members including myself use digital photos instead, with pretty good results.

I'll be sure to post my 3/1 when it comes in ...

In the meantime , maybe we can coax Carey to put his raggy copy up as a placeholder... :baiting:

And... KDF 3/1

Now that cover is pretty darn cool! Congrats on the new books.

Thanks Mr. Bedrock!!!!

You know what they say... "Centaurs are the poor man's Timely's"!!!! hm

But don't you believe it!!!! I like them for their historical importance, and the fact they are the poor man's Timely's!!! lol

And... KDF 3/1

Joe Simon cover :cloud9:

In the meantime , maybe we can coax Carey to put his raggy copy up as a placeholder... :baiting:

:whistle: (Claire Moe)

100_0933.jpg

here is my non glossinator copy....all we need now is win and jon to post :)

kdf31-1.jpg