• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Many thanks to Bunky Brian for this one. :D

funnypicturestoriesvol3num3.jpg

(thumbs u Fuelman :foryou:

can i get some help? i want to put together a complete run of all appearances of the swimmin' fool. anybody have a master list?

can i get some help? i want to put together a complete run of all appearances of the swimmin' fool. anybody have a master list?

I happen to have such a list,but I won't give it up until you give me that 250 you owe me :baiting:

lol

You are a riot...Mr. Parker... :grin:

Got anymore good jokes to share????

boudreaux was getting married on saturday. on friday he gets a call from the fiancee' to come to the house to help her pick out the somthing old, something new... stuff.

when he goes over, his knock is answered with a "come in."

at the top of the stairs is the fiancee's knockout little sister. in a little bikini that she was busting out the top of. he says, "where is everybody?" she says they're all gone, and that it was her, impersonating her sister, that called him over. she explained that she had always had a crush on him, and that this would be their last chance to do something about it, as she'd never let him cheat on his wife. so she asked him to come up the stairs....

boo turned right around and headed back to the car. on his way, the rest of the family jumped out from some hedges. the dad clapped him on the back and congratulated him on his moral fortitude. he explained that an older daughter had been two-timed by a no-good hubby, and thereafter he would want to test the guys his daughters were interested in before the mistake could be made. boo passed the test with flying colors, the dad said.

what do we learn from this story?

always keep the condoms in the glove compartment.

lol

You are a riot...Mr. Parker... :grin:

Got anymore good jokes to share????

boudreaux was getting married on saturday. on friday he gets a call from the fiancee' to come to the house to help her pick out the somthing old, something new... stuff.

when he goes over, his knock is answered with a "come in."

at the top of the stairs is the fiancee's knockout little sister. in a little bikini that she was busting out the top of. he says, "where is everybody?" she says they're all gone, and that it was her, impersonating her sister, that called him over. she explained that she had always had a crush on him, and that this would be their last chance to do something about it, as she'd never let him cheat on his wife. so she asked him to come up the stairs....

boo turned right around and headed back to the car. on his way, the rest of the family jumped out from some hedges. the dad clapped him on the back and congratulated him on his moral fortitude. he explained that an older daughter had been two-timed by a no-good hubby, and thereafter he would want to test the guys his daughters were interested in before the mistake could be made. boo passed the test with flying colors, the dad said.

what do we learn from this story?

always keep the condoms in the glove compartment.

:roflmao::takeit:

Just found the following Centaur news

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/120809-Supermen-Sadowski.html

GS: Eventually I have to finish the second Krigstein book, but there's a few easier ones I want to do first: a history of the early comic book company Centaur, and the Eisner and horror books. Then hopefully I'll have enough royalties coming in to afford me the time to tackle Krigstein once and for all.

Has anyone been contacted by Greg?