• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

:bump:

Just got this back. It was in the group pic I posted a few weeks back. Really wanted to verify no restoration so I'll probably crack it one day.

Amazing-man%2026_zpsefrwwmnv.jpg

One tough book

My only centaur comic, which I just recently found out is Amazing Mystery Funnies vol2 #1. Its missing at least one outer wrap along with the cover. I love the cover, I wish i had it. I can't even find a good picture of the cover anywhere, there's a couple tiny bad quality pictures online. Must be a pretty hard to find issue.

001.jpg

002.jpg

My only centaur comic, which I just recently found out is Amazing Mystery Funnies vol2 #1. Its missing at least one outer wrap along with the cover. I love the cover, I wish i had it. I can't even find a good picture of the cover anywhere, there's a couple tiny bad quality pictures online. Must be a pretty hard to find issue.

001.jpg

002.jpg

If you want to see a good picture of the cover check out my Centaur a day thread as I will be getting to amazing mystery funnies shortly

A handful of oversized Star and Star Rangers just appeared in the CLink auction, you never see a batch of books like this, unfortunately they are all slightly brittle, what a shame

Well, rinse and repeat. lol

This time, it's again a handful of Star and Star Rangers, including some of the HTF early oversized issues in the upcoming CC Event Auction. :gossip:

This time though, the pages would appear to be much nicer as they are not Slightly Brittle like the last set in the CL auction. :cloud9:

A handful of oversized Star and Star Rangers just appeared in the CLink auction, you never see a batch of books like this, unfortunately they are all slightly brittle, what a shame

Well, rinse and repeat. lol

This time, it's again a handful of Star and Star Rangers, including some of the HTF early oversized issues in the upcoming CC Event Auction. :gossip:

This time though, the pages would appear to be much nicer as they are not Slightly Brittle like the last set in the CL auction. :cloud9:

im fortunate enough to own a bunch of the lost valley copies of the early oversized. But several of mine have the SB pq ...maybe I can upgrade a few hm