• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/19/2024 at 7:47 PM, PreHero said:
On 2/18/2024 at 8:20 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'll see what's up with this.  (thumbsu

That was quick - numbers now appear in census!  

Late for this auction, but this capability is really handy when interested in a book.

It was fixed this morning. The invoice had not been marked “shipped” in our system, so they were not showing up on the lookup. 

On 2/19/2024 at 8:05 PM, CGC Mike said:

It was fixed this morning. The invoice had not been marked “shipped” in our system, so they were not showing up on the lookup. 

Thank you Mike you're awesome. Mystery solved. (thumbsu

On 2/19/2024 at 6:02 PM, Professor K said:
On 2/19/2024 at 5:05 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thank you Mike you're awesome. Mystery solved. (thumbsu

Yes, your quick turnaround here is much appreciated and I imagine it will be uploaded tomorrow into your Tuesday weekly census update. (thumbsu  :applause:

On 2/22/2024 at 5:17 PM, sagii said:

Posted in the Chesler Thread but posting here as well as early Cheslers are 'accepted' as Centaurs.

Although technically correct as Chesler books, I always think of those Star Comics and Star Rangers as early Centaurs.  :luhv:   :takeit:

Edited by lou_fine

On 2/23/2024 at 2:38 AM, waaaghboss said:

Surprised to see that dynamic issue on there.  Coulda swore I saw it pop up ebay multiple times back when I used to watch for the beaker cover.

I think I've seen quite a few Dynamic #10s and Scoop #2s over the years. I don't think either is particularly rare.

On 2/24/2024 at 2:50 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

I think I've seen quite a few Dynamic #10s and Scoop #2s over the years. I don't think either is particularly rare.

Always good to hear dissenting opinions as well. 

Agree with Dynamic 10, but I think Scopp 2 is widely viewed as tough. I've never been on the look out for one, but that's what I've always heard